NCR Corporation off campus hiring for BE BTech from 2022 or 2023 batch , read details and apply now for software Engineer Trainee role. read full criteria for NCQ corporation recruitment
TITLE: Software Engineer Trainee
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts, and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier, and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Uses NCR/PS system and tools with minimal direction
- Understands professional services implementation methodology and/or custom development methodology and applies aspects to own role
- Works effectively with NCR team (direct and indirect)
- Actively engaged with client counterpart to produce deliverables – communicate associated status as necessary
- Engages in higher level communication internally and externally – leads meeting such as weekly status meetings, issue tracking or informal design sessions
- Is able to identify with minimal input from team leader/manager
- Works effectively with team & proactive in the task discussion.
- Proactively identifies areas to expand work product
- Performs more complex development and testing activities, with less supervision
- Developing expertise in specific product, technology or methodology
- Participates in activities to expand knowledge in area of focus – e.g. reading materials, attending conferences
- Developing: Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills; Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers; Solves a range of straightforward problems; analyses possible solutions using standard procedures; Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Related operational experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to takes a leadership role in challenging standard approaches
- Able to evaluate risk independently and propose contingency plans
- Self-directed individual who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on quality
- Strong customer-centric attitude toward both external and internal customers
- Should be trained or certification on Windows Forms Programming with C#.NET 2.0 or above
- Good arithmetic & Logical thought process.