National Australia Bank , NAB India off campus drive 2023 is open for role of Advisor Engineer with ctc of 11,00,000 per annum. Read eligibility and apply now
- 2023 Batch BE / BTech
- Good Academic track record
- High pH Score
- Must have Indian citizenship
- The role of an Advisor Engineer will deliver a range of technology applications/development services through the design, development, programming, testing, and maintenance of Technology Solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Their characteristics will include being versatile and enthusiastic to take on existing problems and assist National Australian Bank in moving technology forward to benefit our customers and focus on quality & detail.
- In addition to technical skills, we are looking for someone who has good communication and thrives in working in a team to achieve the project goals.
Key tasks, accountabilities, and challenges of this role:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Work with the team to deliver on the backlog that requires quality code with business logic
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting application programs.
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to the software solution
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the pH Test again in person at the National Australian Bank’s office in Gurugram prior to joining.
Apply for NAB India off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.