Motorola off campus drive for BE BTech freshers for Software Engineer role. Applications invited from 2021,2022 and 2023 batch
Motorola off campus drive
Motorola off campus drive is arranged in online / virtual mode for fresher BE / BTech /MCA students from 2020,2021 and 2023 batch for Software Engineer role.
- • Good understanding of C, multithreading, data structures, sockets, Linux Good understanding of SIP or Audio or Video codec
- • Strong in system/networking concepts: Sockets, Multi-threading, task priorities, etc.
- • Flexible and willing to work in cross platform development.
- • Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- C ProgrammingStrong problem solvingobject-oriented programming skillsDesign patternsKnowledge in PluginIn return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
- Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:· Competitive salary.· Annual Leave maximum of 30 working days (on pro-rata basis at rate of 2.5 working day leaves for every month of service).· Employee stock purchase plan.· Life assurance. · Group Medical Fixed Floater Sum Insured of INR 600,000 per family (enroll up to 5 dependents, incl. spouse, children and parents*, can be covered).· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.·
- Educational Assistance Policy.· Career development support and wide ranging learning opportunities.· Employee health and wellbeing support, wellbeing guidance etc.· Corporate social responsibility initiatives including support for volunteering days.