Mitsubishi off campus recruitment 2023 is open for Graduate Engineer Trainee role. Mitsubishi power hiring BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical ) freshers
About the Company:
Mitsubishi Power India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a company focusing mainly on marketing and EPC of AQCS (Air Quality Control System), Gas Turbine project, and WtE (Waste to Energy) projects in India. We are also actively involved in Gas Turbine based Combined Cycle Power Projects, Steam Power Projects, Geothermal projects & procurement related to power projects globally.
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical related branches)
- Good academic track record (a minimum of 65% in graduation)
Also read : ARM off campus drive 2023, apply now
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution/college.
- 0 to 1 years experience in the design, and engineering of Combined Cycle /Thermal power plants.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Only those candidates who are willing to follow the guidelines below need to apply.
- There is a service agreement of 2 years.
- The agreement amount is 3 Lakhs.
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Bangalore.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
Apply for Mitsubishi off campus recruitment
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Mitsubishi off campus recruitment 2023 , Apply now”