Milliman off campus drive for fresher BE BTech candidates from 2023 batch , read details for recruitment and apply now for DB Associate Trainee role
The Associate Trainee is responsible for operational tasks associated with defined benefit plans in compliance with plan provisions. The Associate assists in maintaining pension data, payment, payroll administration and calculates benefits.
• Responsible to review documents and compile indexes to make information searches easier
• Should be able to manage the basic data processing activities for various projects
• Fulfillment of letters and documentation
• Managing the daily tickets and task processing timely
• Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
• Accurately bills time to ensure client’s billings are correct
• Ensures quality service to existing clients
• Identify process improvement ideas
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
• Can work on Microsoft Office or related software
• Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year
• High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.