Microsoft off campus drive : Applications open for BE BTech ME MTech MCA candidates for the role of Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will be a member of the executive office of the VP and requires someone who has full-stack technical depth, a bias for action, and a customer-first mindset. We are looking for a Software Engineer who has a solid grounding and experience in core computer science skills, including algorithm design, data structures, and coding.
Languages and development frameworks are tools that you pick up learn as you need them, and you can learn new architectures. You welcome new challenges and like to build solutions.
Microsoft off campus drive 2023
- Design, write and implement services with performance, efficiency, re-usability, and maintainability as core focus
- Be a part DevOps culture establishing top engineering processes/practices.
- Build effective Partnership with partner teams like Program Management.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth.
- Learn quickly from your peers, projects, and interactions with customers.
- Up to 2 years of professional software development experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of object-oriented programming & design, algorithms, database concepts & performance, no-sql technologies and microservice architecture
- Demonstrable coding, debugging, design, testing and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in building cloud-based applications and services.
- Strong design, problem solving, and coding skills
- Self-driven, pro-active, results-oriented and ability to work with minimal direction