Microchip off campus drive 2023 is open for freshers from Bachelors in ECE / EEE /E&I / CSE / IT. Read complete eligibility here and apply now
Microchip Technology Inc., a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog, and Flash-IP solutions, is currently seeking talented individuals to join their team through an off-campus drive in 2023.
The company designs, develops and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions for various applications, such as automotive, security, medical, industrial, and consumer markets. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and have the skills and experience to help drive the company’s continued growth and success.
Microchip Technology is seeking candidates with a strong background in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field, as well as experience in programming languages such as C, C++, and assembly. Candidates should also have experience with microcontroller-based systems and embedded software development.
The off-campus drive will consist of an initial online application, followed by a series of interviews and assessments. Candidates who successfully navigate the process will have the opportunity to join Microchip Technology’s team of highly skilled professionals.
Microchip Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply. The company offers competitive compensation packages and a range of benefits, including health insurance and retirement plans.
If you are a driven and talented individual with a passion for technology and a desire to make a real impact in the field of semiconductor solutions, then Microchip Technology’s off-campus drive in 2023 may be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with a leading technology company.
Microchip off campus drive 2023
As an embedded software engineer, you will be part of dynamic software teams that are involved in building Firmware / Software Libraries / Device Drivers / Applications for the next generation and existing products in diverse domains including Ethernet, PCIe and USB.
- Involve in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle as an individual contributor, right from understanding the requirements to delivering software to an end customer
- Architect software that meets the product requirements
- Create design document based on the requirements and develop Firmware / Software Libraries / Drivers / End user Applications / test applications for Microchip SoCs
- Unit test the code that you develop and create necessary test tools
- Fix bugs, optimize the system and module sustenance
- Actively take part in technical discussions, patent submissions, brainstorming and Code Reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across geographical locations
- Bachelors in ECE / EEE /E&I / CSE / IT
- Hands-on programming in any one or more of the following programming languages : C, C++
- Good programming and debugging skills, Exposure to embedded systems
- Basic understanding of any of the 8-bit / 16-bit / 32-bit micro controllers
- Knowledge on OS concepts, Bus interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Good Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in collaborative group environment
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.