Mercedes Benz off campus drive : Applications invited from B.E or B.TECH for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee
– Should have ServiceNow basic knowledge.
– Should have Business enablement / adoption mindset towards serviceNow product.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
– Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate in meetings.
– Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
– Intercultural competence, team spirits, communication and cooperation ability.
– Strong cross team collaboration and organizational skills.
Qualification: B.E or B.TECH (CS or IT)
Objective: To be part of the ServiceNowBusinessEnablement team, one should have an understanding of ServiceNow product
areas of Work:
ServiceNow, Business connect , enable ServiceNow Adoption, ITSM.
business reporting, dashboard
Apply for Mercedes Benz off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.