Mercedes Benz off campus drive 2023 : applications open for freshers from Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
– Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development
– Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
Apply for Off campus drive
– Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
– Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
– Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Masters or Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
– 0- 1 years of experience in Automotive Software Development
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.