Mediaocean off campus hiring for freshers with BE BTech of 2022 or 2023 batch , apply now for Associate Software Engineer role
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data.
Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
What You Will Do
- Develop, maintain and unit test Java application and services.
- Solve complex business and technical problems by following standard development practices
- Participate in agile activities like sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate.
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review.
- Collaborate with global Engineering, Product and Release teams, as necessary.
Who You Are
- 0-2 years of experience in working as a Java backend developer using Java, Spring and ORM framework (e.g.: Hibernate)
- Strong technical expertise in Java 8, Kafka,SQLS, REST and relational database (e.g.: Oracle)
- Strong in OOP and SOLID design principles
- Preferred hands on experience with BI tool Sisense and datawarehouse knowledge
- Well versed with SCRUM / Agile delivery methodology
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimum oversight.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
- Mediclaim Policy (Total Coverage: 7 Lakhs/year). Term Life and Accidental Insurance
- Inclusive workplace environment.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Health Benefits – Health Check-ups, Fitness Activities.
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire