Maxval off campus drive for freshers with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech for role of Patent Analyst Trainee role. Read details and apply now Maxval recruitment
Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Locations: Coimbatore
Technical Qualifications: Engineering: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Mechanical
Qualifications for Maxval off campus drive
- Technical understanding of the invention disclosure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent comprehension and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible attitude with ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Prior knowledge in Intellectual Property will be preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Read all of the technical/research documents about scientific/technical inventions
- Using technical background and experiences to understand invention disclosures
- Work on cutting-edge science technology giving an opportunity to know about latest technology in advance
- Analyzing patent and non-patent literature in your domain
- Analyzing patent claims and description for claims mapping, novelty search, portfolio analysis, technology categorization, invalidity search, freedom-to-operate and infringement analysis, product search, company search, technology scouting, etc.
- Prepare search projects to the expected qualities and on a timely manner
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.