Mastercard off campus drive : Applications invited from BE / BTech / ME /MTech / MCA freshers for the role of Software Engineer
1) Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment initiative
2) Develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
3) Code development day-to-day support duties
5) Excellent communication conveying application, coding and any other issues effectively
All About You
1) Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
2) Positive attitude and ready to pick up new challenges.
3) Ready to learn technologies.
4) Good to have basic training in:-
i) Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Messaging, front end technologies CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
ii) Micro services architecture working experience
iii) Application Security including information security principles, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
iv) Understanding on how to implementation CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef
5) Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.