LnT Build India Scholarship 2023 is inviting Applications for the scholarship , Apply before 28th Feb 2023 to receive the benefits of the scholarship
Build India Scholarship Scheme is an illustrious user-oriented programme with a unique ascendancy for the past 2 decades through which L&T molds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers to play a more relevant part in engineering the future of L&T Construction.
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
M. Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship.
IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy
Rs. 13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). Tuition fee and Sponsorship fee will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly.
The sponsored candidates need to pay Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
On selection, and before entering the course, you will need to execute an undertaking for a value of Rs. 5 Lakhs to successfully complete the course and subsequently serve the company for 5 years thereafter.
Who can apply?
- Only final year students, pursuing B.E. / B. Tech and expected to graduate between June- August 2023 from core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering, are eligible to apply.
- Students from other engineering disciplines are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have graduated in 2022 or prior are not eligible.
How to apply?
- After registration don’t forget to fill application form using the login / password shared to your email.
- Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, you can submit the application which will be acknowledged by an email as application submitted.
Step 1: Once you click to apply, you will be guided to a new webpage, wherein you must key in your basic data & submit. You will be alerted through Email which will contain your username along with the password.
Step 2: Upon successful completion of the registration, you need to log-in to the application portal with the user id and password provided to complete the application form. You need to click “Login” on the top righthand side of the web page to fill the application form.
Step 3: You need to enter your information sought along with the scanned copies of your certificates / valid photo identify proof / photograph and submit the application which will be taken for further processing.
If shortlisted, you will then need to appear for a physical written test at one of our designated Test Centres.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Rather, convert the CGPA into a scale of 10 and then into an aggregate % (out of 100).
- Please enter your actual Date & Year of Birth.
- Do not forget to note your unique id or application number, which you need to quote in all your future communications.
- Enter active email id and mobile number for communication from time to time.
- Keep scanned copies of the documents (certificates / testimonials), photograph and all other required details ready before filling the application form.
Apply for LnT Build India Scholarship