LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES off campus drive : Applications open for BE / BTech / MTech in any specialization for the role of Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Analyst – Risk Management will work with other members of the security and privacy team to identify, assess, control, record and review information security and privacy risks across Lionbridge. This role will work closely with other members of the IT, Dev and Business Operations organizations to assess and mitigate all types of security events including risk findings, vulnerabilities and security incidents.
What You Will Do
- Create, maintain, and improve processes for information security and privacy risk management
- Proactively track and review information security risks within our organization and take appropriate action, ensure the compliance with our policies are strictly adhered
- Review vulnerability reports, track remediation and identify, assess and track risk items
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings – Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess threats
- Monitoring security compliance through ongoing security control reviews and risk assessments, and working closely with the Trust team to review and advise on Information Security issues that require support and closure
- Assisting with risk assessments
- Assisting with the support and ongoing maintenance of the ISO27001 and ISO27701 Information Security and Privacy Management System (ISPMS)
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Basic level understanding of internet, web technologies, operating systems networking concepts, and risk management; ability to rapidly learn compliance standards and frameworks.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English with good communication skills
- High degree of motivation, with excellent follow-through skills
- Good investigative skills and consummate attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES off campus drive
Preferred, but not necessary
- Experience in Information Security Governance, Compliance, or Risk Management role, or equivalent.
- Relevant security industry certifications including but not limited to ISO27001, ISO31000, CEH, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
In Return You Can Expect
- The support and collaboration of other peers
- State of the art technology and tools to implement
- The visibility and support of Leadership to drive your ideas and plan
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Any Specialization
Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Cyber Forensic & Information Security
APPLY FOR LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.