Lionbridge off campus drive : Applications invited from MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT freshers with 0-1year experience
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in L3 Dev Support team. You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis, bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing). Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities. Learning and educating yourself for upgrading the skills should come naturally.
Position: Software Engineer
Exp: Fresher or 0-1year
Job Responsibilities: Level 3 Dev Support Role: –
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
Time/Shifts: – Resource will have to work on shifts in rotation basis to support US and Europe time zone.
Qualification Criterion for Fresher :
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L3 Dev Support profile and in 24×5 rotational shifts
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.