Lam research off campus recruitment is open for B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering Graduating in 2023
Lam research off campus recruitment qualification:
- A B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 65% aggregate
- Graduating in 2023 without any backlogs
Your typical day or Primary Responsibilities:
- Sample Project: Design a test bench to simulate Electrical control functions in our lab.
- Provide sustaining engineering support
- Engineering design changes & documentations under general supervision of a Senior Engineer
You need to know:
- Circuit theory knowledge
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts
- Lab testing & measuring equipment knowledge
- Components selection knowledge
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skill
Nice to know:
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
- Knowledge of any ECAD tool
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.