Kestone off campus drive : Applications open for 2023 batch BE / BTech (All branches) with ctc of 8 LPA for role of Junior Developer
Kestone Integrated Marketing Services – A Career Launcher company, is India’s leading Metaverse company, working on next-gen technologies, redefining Augmented and Virtual reality spaces. Working on advanced levels of Blockchain & WebGL in the open-source sphere.
- 2023 batch BE / BTech (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Should have worked on one of the technologies mentioned below. In case the candidate is a fresher or has not worked on any of the below-mentioned technologies, Kestone will be happy to accept a candidate who is willing to learn and develop skills for Metaverse.
- Three.js, React.js, Next.js
- Node.js, .NET
- MySQL, MongoDB
Service Agreement :
- The company spends considerable effort in training new interns / employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 18 months tenure post commencement of full-time employment need apply. In case the candidate leaves before completing 18 months with Kestone, ₹ 200,000 is the training cost which is fully recoverable
- All candidates need to compulsorily join in-premise at the New Delhi office of Kestone.
- Selected candidates will join Kestone as intern in Jan 2023.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.