Kantar off campus drive : Applications invited for the role of Associate Analyst. work location is Bangalore with ctc of 3 LPA
Position Title: Associate Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Mode of work: Work from office
Salary : 3 LPA
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Non-Engineering)
Year of passing :2023
Any Experience : No prior work experience (freshers), any relevant exposure in projects is a plus
Joining : May/June’23
- Member of Project maintenance team and majorly responsible for regular data updates and processing files
- Understand and execute pre-setup processes and ability to run them independently
- Ability to do routine and voluminous tasks diligently and without any errors
- Adhere to thorough quality checks and maintain timely deliverables
- Understand reasons for any execution failures and communicate to the project manager
- Work with Project manager to help them make quick smart decisions and then help implement track them
- Deliver day-to-day activities independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with other analysts, cross function team etc.
- Good team player and able to communicate process and issues properly
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools / techniques quickly
- Ability to focus on similar repetitive tasks for long periods
Essential skills and qualities:
• Good aptitude skills – number driven thinking
• General sense of logical thinking and ability to solve day to day problems
• Attention to details and ability to communicate the same to others
• Basic working knowledge on MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Good to have:
• Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, PBI
• Good communication skills
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.