JPMorgan off campus drive : Applications invited from Engineering Students for the role of Software Engineer
JP Morgan Chase & Co is hiring for the post of Software Engineering!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Participate in daily scrum, work with business or leads to understand the requirements, design, and write code to develop technology solutions on various global, strategic and core platforms focusing primarily on post trade client services.
- Spent in developing micro services in Core Java and various frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot providing them exposure to messaging platforms like Apache Kafka, streaming frameworks like Kafka streams/KSQL, NoSQL databases like Oracle NoSQL, MongoDB etc. and web technologies like Node/React JS
- Deploy these micro services using CI/CD in production infrastructure (JPMC private cloud – GAIA, Public Cloud – AWS) and provide post release application suppor
- Involve in application modernization initiatives which involves migrating the current technical stack from physical hosts to public cloud (AWS) to align post trade components with wider CIB strategy.
- BS/BA/BE degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
Apply for JPMorgan off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.