ISRO Free Certification Course : ISRO Offering free course on Space Science, Technology & Applications. Any students can apply for this course.
ISRO Free Certification Course content
- Space Technology & Indian Space Programme
- Spacecraft Systems
- Satellite Communication & Navigation technology
- Astronomy and Space Science
- Satellite Meteorology and its applications
- Planetary Geoscience
- Satellite based Earth observations & Remote Sensing Technology
- Remote Sensing Applications in Governance
- Close Range Photogrammetry for Urban Heritage Studies
- Online learning resources and career opportunity in Geospatial technologies
- Experiment: Reading Satellite Imageries for information Extraction
- Experiment: Geodata access from online data repositories and problem solving using GIS
ISRO Free Certification Course Requirements
- Basic apptitute for science
Description of ISRO Free Certification Course
Space Science and technology are exciting areas for scientists and researchers which has greatly impacted the societal and economic development of any country. In the recent years, it has also attracted the attentions of students and young generations to build their career in this advancing domain of science and technology.
India being one of the leading space faring nation in the world, have its vibrant space program which has matured as a symbol of the country’s sophisticated technological capabilities and its growing regional and global prestige.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully accomplished many space missions which includes 114 spacecraft missions, 83 launch vehicles missions, 13 student satellites, 2 re-entry missions and launched 342 foreign satellites from 34 countries.
The data and information generated using these space missions are very important for many developmental activities including better planning and decision making in the areas of earth observations, satellite communications, navigations, weather forecasting, tele-medicine, environmental and climate studies, agriculture, food and water security, disaster management etc.
- The school students of India and abroad.
- Students of class 8th onwords
- Eminent Scientist from ISRO