Invesco off campus drive 2022 : Applications invited from the graduates for role of Graduate Engineer Trainee.Read complete eligibility and apply here
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco. Your Team As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Technical Leadership Program (IITLP).
Also read : NTT Data hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer , Apply now
The purpose of IITLP is to create world-class technology solutions to enable global operations, lead in the innovative use of data and emerging technologies to redefine the investment experience and help our clients “get more out of life.”.
For this role, you will be part of the Enterprise Data Office (EDO) team. EDO is dedicated to empowering the business of Invesco by delivering trusted solutions through complete data services, delivered globally. Our mission is to create efficiency, enable governance, and continuously execute and innovate data strategy.
• Learn skills like data quality, data analysis, metadata cataloging, profiling, data lineage & problem-solving
• Creating exception’s data models to ensure that DQ metrics is stored in an organized manner for reporting purpose
• Define and instrument metadata capture and storage for the CDE’s, evolve our common business glossary, and facilitate the linkage between business terms and the underlying technical metadata
• Identify, understand, articulate and document Critical Data Element (CDE) requirements
• Identify and perform downstream, usage and impact analysis & perform basic data quality analysis
• Define and validate the enterprise-wide metadata management procedures and guidelines
• Develop and deploy management processes associated with metadata quality in the repository
• You will learn to work with multiple business, process, and tech tools/platforms – Amazon AWS, Snowflake, Python, Axon, IDQ, EDC, JIRA, and others. The Experience You Bring
• Proficient knowledge with data modeling, relational databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
• Knowledge Python-statistical programming
• Knowledge in data science concepts, including data modelling, machine learning, and natural language processing is an added advantage
• Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
• Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
• Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
• Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
• Understanding of Python, AWS, Snowflake skills would be an added advantage.
• Shall be open to work flexible hours
• B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT)
• No current backlogs
• 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
Apply for Invesco off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.