Infosys hiring for DSE and SP role , Digital Specialist Engineer ( DSE )-6.25 LPA & Specialist programmer ( SP )- 9.5 LPA check full eligibility and apply now
|Courses||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)|
|Stream||Computer Science EngineeringElectronics and Communication EngineeringElectrical and Electronics EngineeringElectronics and Telecommunication EngineeringInformation Science & EngineeringInformation TechnologyMathematics and Computing|
Engineers (B.E./BTech/M.E./MTech)- Disciplines from all branches are eligible
MCA/MSc- (Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) are eligible.
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys.
- Candidate should be willing to work in different technologies as required by Infosys
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.