Infor off campus recruitment for fresher BE BTech from 2023 batch , read complete details for recruitment and apply now for Software Engineer, Associate role
The Associate Software Engineer will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
· Analyze the requirement.
· Develop and test task/program/application.
· Create diagrams, flowcharts.
· Documentation and sharing knowledge between teams.
· Evaluate out-of-the box options or design pattern that requires minimal customization.
· Decoupled integrations development.
· Good communication verbal/written.
· Domain knowledge.
· Interests as solution designer
· Security practices.
· Troubleshooting problems/issues.
· Enablement of user adaption.
· Analyze and work on different technologies/platform
· Following development standards
· Preparation deployment instructions/release notes & coordination with DevOps
· Bachelor’s degree. Computer science or Engineering or equivalent experience
· Experience development using SQL, .Net
· Experience in any programming language Preferred – .net, C#
· Database (any) – preferred MSSQL, Postgre, MySQL, Aurora
· Software development using SQL, .Net
- Note for Europe: don’t use the words ‘native (language) speaker’, but rather use ‘fluent in (language)’ or ‘full proficiency in (language)’ or similar.