Infinite Off Campus drive 2023 : Applications open for role of Associate Software Test Engineer , candidates with B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA can apply
As a Associate Software Test Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills by working as part of a high energy team to design and build our new state of the art Infinite Talent BrassRing Product. Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will implement this SaaS application to achieve high reliability and scalability.
- Demonstrate ability to understand business requirements, Testcase design and contribute towards quality shipment of the product.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle through proven Agile methodologies
- Troubleshooting, analysis and solutioning to customer issues.
- Adhere to Processes set for Quality team
- Demonstrate Strong passion for testing and quality.
- Good problem-solving, Analytical, and troubleshooting skills Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and across teams
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent specialisation
- 0-2 years of experience as a developer or software Test engineer with deep knowledge of C#, HTML, Java Script, Java
- Automation Tools knowledge like Selenium, Cypress.
- Good understanding of Basic Frameworks, POM, BDD, TDD
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally.
- Great object orientation skills, including strong knowledge on design patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills with thorough knowledge on STLC and Defect cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Willing to learn new skills and collaborate with the other teams
- ATS, HRIS and other HR system experience highly desirable.
Apply for Infinite Off Campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.