ICICI hiring Information Technology Analyst , Candidates with MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution can apply
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions and induct cutting edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and induct new age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model. The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular and well governed technology platforms.
Primary job duties/responsibilities
The key job duties/responsibilities are enumerated below:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
ICICI hiring Information Technology Analyst
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
Locations : Hyderabad,Bangalore,Mumbai
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.