HP recruitment 2023 is now open for candidates with BE BTech with 0-2 year experience. Apply now for Hardware Lab engineer role.
Assemble systems to support development engineers for the services like HP Image Load Service, HP Standard BIOS Settings Service, HP 3rd Party HW Integration Service, etc. Must have strong experience in hardware troubleshooting. Must have experience in inventory management.
Review & order systems and option products needed for all supported platforms. Perform regular inventory audits that meet or exceed the current corporate guidelines. Insure the quality & reliability of purchased materials. Plan & manage the options required for new platform transitions. Understand the manufacturing assembly instructions.
- Excellent experience in assembling & troubleshooting PCs.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Highly innovative and flexibility in taking ownership on tough issues & driving issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, track & communicate information.
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Prior experience on Hardware and Operating System troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience in inventory optimization.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.