Honeywell off campus drive : Applications invited from B.E/B.Tech/MCA candidates for role of Software Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Niagara N4 development in all Agile phases.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Establish & Manage Software Configuration Management System.
- Analyze the system logs and initiate necessary measures to ensure high availability for the system.
- Carryout simulation and test for real jobs on test environment
- Implement custom applications using Niagara framework
- Support installation application software on customer location remotely, as & when required.
- Support troubleshooting of application software remotely on customer locations, as & when required
- Provide technical assistance against any software bugs encountered while installation, testing and commissioning at site.
- Engineering and Project Documentation.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Desired Candidate Profile
- Having B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized University.
- Freshers are invited to apply
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency level in the English language (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in product lines that you have worked
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to deliver quality code first time right
- Should have basic knowledge of OOPS concepts, multi threading, core JAVA concepts and coding
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.