Hitachi energy recruitment 2023 is open for fresher electrical engineers , Hitachi energy hiring electrical engineers. Read details and apply here
Key deliverables of achieving professional growth in the order handling department working to achieve consolidation of no’s in current year target and future years
Hitachi energy recruitment 2023
- To work for business in achieving targeted Revenue, customer inspection and Collection as per budget
- Work with Head-Project Management for achieving the P&L responsibility.
- Customer Relationship Management, attend and co-ordinate customer complaints with factory and regional service engineers.
- To co-ordinate with regional marketing (regional offices, branch offices) through proper delegation, leadership and working with the team members in alignment to the objectives.
- To maintain the ISO documentation after handing over of orders from marketing.
- Achieving short term goal with long term perspective
- Leading the team of over backend marketing and business development.
- Systemizing, Organizing and giving professional shape to project management dept- reporting system, feedback, analysis, meetings, reviews etc.
- Representing Organization in forums, exhibitions and govt sponsored strategy meets.
- Decide Strategic Business Growth for all India basis- vision for next years
- Support and Build Competency of team
- Team Management- achieving objectives by showing the way and leading from front
- Successful utilization of all resources
- Successfully engage technical team, operation and marketing team in organization.
- Education Qualification: BE Electrical
- Experience : 0 to 2 years
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.