Hexaware off campus drive : Application invited from BE/B.Tech/MCA ME/MTech from 2023 batch with 4,00,000 INR ctc
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2022 & 2023 Batch
Salary/CTC: Rs 4 LPA and 6 LPA
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Venue Location: Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)
Test Date: Will be Informed Later
What are we looking for in Hexaware Off Campus Hiring-?
-Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment -Should be able to multi-task ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
Job Description for Hexaware Off Campus Hiring
-As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
gathering to deployment of the product -Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
-Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
Who can Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Hiring-
-Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA ME/MTech not eligible
-Passing year. 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG -No active Backlogs
Where will you work from
- Hexaware Locations in India
-4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training. o Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6months
o Service agreement for 2years
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.