HCL Tech off campus drive : Applications invited from B.Tech/BE candidates for role of Graduate Engineer Trainee- AWS
The AWS Jr. Cloud Engineer will support the development and implementation of infrastructure on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They will collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications and improve the architecture of existing applications. Their primary role is to learn the IaC codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, and help with DevOps-related tasks. They also provide level 1 support to the Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr. DevOps Engineer Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Assisting the senior DevOps engineer with all aspects of CI/CD pipeline, which includes IaC, CM design and coding
- Learning the existing IaC codebase and DevOps pipelines and improving your coding skills.
- Write code to automate the deployment and management of AWS resources
- Writing and maintaining code base and working on minor bug fixes. – Responding to the automation team’s requests.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions following best practices.
- Support the development and implementation of IaC, Configuration Management solutions on AWS
- Collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications
- Improve the architecture of existing applications
- Networking fundamentals, including VPNs, DNS, subnetting, route tables and firewalls.
- Basic Programming experience – Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Infrastructure as Code one of (CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and docker administration (EKS and ECS) would be an added advantage.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and/or quickly learn new things. – Able to work well with others and accept instructions easily.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Sysops associate Level
Criteria- 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG
Location – Pan India
Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE-CSE and IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE)
Apply for HCL Tech off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.