Hatch off campus drive 2023 , Applications open for Graduate Programme. Candidates with BE BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control can apply
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in India and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a Indian Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BTech or BE in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Design, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control at a recognised Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 70% or above.
- You Must attach a copy of full academic transcript/marksheets/degree.
- Willing to work from our Gurgaon office.
Apply for Hatch off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.