Harmonic off campus drive for BE BTech freshers in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only). Apply now for role of Associate QA Engineer
We are looking for Associate QA Engineer. You will be working with our devices System team members to provide product end-to-end quality assurance. This job involves executing existing test-plans, identify failures and debugging it on end-to-end setups. You will also gain exposure to QA processes & debug tools that our team is working with. As QA engineer in our team, you will be in daily contact with developers and QA engineers from other teams as part of the debug failures & verifying fixes processes.
We are a unique company in the fastest growing part of the online video industry. You will get to work with an exceptional team, in an environment that values high motivation. We want you to do your best work with us and to be part of our team who are defining the future of TV.
Hybrid role – working at 3-4 days a week from our office in Bangalore.
What you will be doing
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features end-to-end functional testing.
- Execute tests to verify functional behavior of the products and to ensure their quality in an Agile environment.
- You will be in contact with device under test (DUT) development & QA engineers.
What you will need to succeed:
- Btech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
- Min 70% score during completion of the course
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols
- Linux Knowledge – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) – advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.