GREEN APPLE SOLUTIONS hiring 2023 , Applications invited for role of Associate Software Engineer with 3 – 5 L ctc , read eligibility and apply here
Target Batch Passout
2019, 2020, 2021,2022
We are looking for a few passionate freshers who want to start their career in Node.js, Vue.js, AngularJS, ReactJS. Selected candidates will be responsible for developing and designing frontend and backend applications for our products and client integrations.
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions and client-side UI frontend applications
- Rapidly fix bugs
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other team members, QA, and product owners for client integrations
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, encourage collaboration, prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace.
Also read : ICICI bank recruitment 2023 , apply now
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Solid grasp of general programming principles, OOPS and RDBMS
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented language
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning about programming and attitude of creating high quality code
- Strong academic background. 80% and upwards on class 10 and 12.
- Good communication skills
Training/Probation Period6 Months ( @ Salary : INR 18000/- per month)
Salary3 – 5 L
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.