Goldman sachs internship india is inviting applications for 2024 Summer Internship , BE BTech students Graduating in 2025 can apply
Registrations for the program start from August 28, 2023. Last date to apply is September 10, 2023
2024 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2025
Date of Joining: April/May 2024
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from engineering schools across the country. The program has seen 3 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
The 4th year of the program focusses on providing students with learning opportunities through GS Learning as well as enhanced engagement & networking opportunities with senior leaders within the firm. The students would also go through multiple rounds of assessments that would test them on various skills like analytical aptitude, technical aptitude etc.
Candidates who successfully qualify through the process will be offered a summer internship role within the engineering function at Goldman Sachs, India.
Registrations: August – September
Aptitude Test: September, 2nd week
Technical Test: November, 1st week
Interviews: November, 4th week
Offer Rollout: January
- Registrations: August 28, 2023 – 9:00am IST to September 10, 2023 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: September 2nd week 2023 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 3 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: November 1st week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: November 4th week, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
Please follow the below steps to successfully register for the program:
Click on the link to start your registration