GlobalLogic off campus drive : Applications open for role of Analyst (Technical Support) . B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates can apply.
Job Location: Hyderabad Experience: Only Freshers
Designation:- Analyst (Technical Support)
Process: Semi Voice Process (Night Shift)
- Ops Manager Round
- Written Test (Aptitude, Personality, Versant)
- Client Round
- HR Round **Excellent communication skills are required.
Perks and Benefits:
- 5 Working Days
- CTC: 3 – 3.5 LPA based + Benefits (Two-way Cab) + Incentive
- Work from the office.
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates (Graduation is a Mandate)
- Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to control interaction in a consultative way
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of web-browser-based technologies
- Experience with HRIS, CRM, and/or ATS is a plus
- Good knowledge in HTML & CSS.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- As an Associate Technical Support (TSE), you will have the opportunity to combine creative problem-solving, providing a great customer experience and utilizing technical skills in one role!
- As a member of our 24×7 Customer Support team Provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head-on and crush any technical obstacles in their path. You will be supported by our internal best-in-class team, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime. If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to interact with customers and become an expert in world-class technology, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude toward our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning product platforms and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with empathy and integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with product policies, procedures, and core competencies
Apply for GlobalLogic off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.