Glassbeam off campus drive 2023 is open for role of Software Associate , candidates with BE / BTech / MCA can apply now. Read complete details and apply now
- 2023 batch only BE / BTech / MCA (CS / IT)
- Good academic record with critical thinking patterns.
- Good pH score
As a Solution Engineer, you will understand our customer’s domain, their product architecture, log file specifics, and their requirement for machine data analytics. You will then use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs. You will also be responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics, and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
To accomplish this, you will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics. Optionally in many cases, you will also use SCALA to extend the capability of the product to parse unsupported formats. You will own the solution end to end from requirement gathering to solution delivery.
If you are interested in striking a fine balance between technical skills, customer-facing skills, and solution engineering, then this will be the perfect role for you. Being part of a start-up, you will quickly learn the key values must for any professional- ownership, a never-say-die attitude, wearing multiple hats, and the exciting opportunity to make a big difference!
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, and solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable with. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, and internal teams, understand requirements and communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer-facing skills, and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points.
- Domain knowledge – Any courses taken on networking, storage, and medical devices will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of regular expressions ( Java/Perl)
Also read :CDAC recruitment 2023 | Apply now for Project Associate role
- Candidates willing to join immediately need only apply.
- Shortlisted candidates need to visit Glassbeam’s at their Bangalore office on 3rd-Mar-2023 for the final round of interview. (No exemptions will be made).
- If selected, candidates need to join Glassbeam in-premise at their Bangalore office.
- During in premise internship,
- The stipend will be ₹ 25,000 per month
- During in premise internship,
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the Technical Test again in person at Glassbeam’s office in Bangalore prior to joining.
Apply for Glassbeam off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.