GKN Aerospace off campus drive for freshers with any graduates , apply now for role of technical admin. GKN Aerospace hiring any graduates for recruitment 2023
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
GKN Aerospace off campus drive Summary
Technical Admin consultant will be responsible for supporting administrative activities towards Export Control and Quality function for a period of 6 months.
- Export control documentation and reporting
- Quality Management Systems documentation and reporting
- Follow up activities with External stakeholders (Govt, bodies etc)
- Documents mapping and administration
- Support in Compliance assessments
- Support in Internal and External Audits.
- Coordinating compliance needs within Management
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Years of experience 6 months-3 years working in an administration role in an Engineering organization
- Very good skills in MS excel MS word and Power point presentation. MS SharePoint is a plus
- Process level experience, analysis, and report creation
- Working knowledge with Government systems and its websites a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and working diverse stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and apply in work
- Be a good team player.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.