Genpact off campus drive is open for BE or B.Tech candidates , genpact campus Freshers hiring started for 2023 batch, apply now
In this role, resource will be responsible to collaborate with design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products. Create reusable components, and perform integration testing. Design and maintain coding standards to enhance user experience.
· Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
· Write well-designed, testable code
· Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
· Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
· Comply with project plans and industry standards
· Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications for genpact off campus drive
- Bachelor in Computer Science (BE or B.Tech) with minimum 65%
- Flexible to work in extended / adjusted timing
- Proactively identify & mitigate technical issues.
- Able to work as a team member or solo contributor
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications