Genpact off campus drive 2023 batch , freshers with B.E./B.Tech/MCA can apply now for Genpact off campus drive 2023 batch freshers
In this role, you will be responsible for application development for Service Now Application.
You need to co-ordinate with Business and suggest robust solutions against any requirement.
In this process you need to connect with Business and understand business requirements, further need to work on in house or vendor-based solution.
• IT experience on ServiceNow platform
• Candidates must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Should have experience with ServiceNow ITSM.
• Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST)
• Experience in configuring and developing on ServiceNow platform
• Practical experience with Agile methodologies
• Also, should have handled Multiple upgrades for Service now.
• Keep technical skills and product knowledge up to date through self-efforts and internal training.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science
• Well versed with software engineering techniques SDLC.
• Experience with Office 365.
• Prior experience in Service Now/ SAAS based application development.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.