Genpact off campus drive 2023 , Graduate (Any Subject area) can apply for the role of Management Trainee – Customer Care , read complete details and apply here
• Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
• Detailed understanding of Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RIBG, and Field Collections.
• Ability to comprehend client needs & should drive clients / Internal MBR & QBR, Reviewing every day and reporting out to internal partners
• Should drive the In/ output metrics, Contact Rate, Promise Rate, Resolution Rate & should have worked upon Dialer
• Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
• Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
• Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
Also read : TCS national qualifier test | TCS NQT applications open , check now
• Graduate (Any Subject area)
• Has understanding of balancing defaulted accounts, speak to end customers, resolve queries and the account.
• Make process improvements to ensure delivery on all performance CTQs
• Roll out various contests and other motivational tools for team from time to time.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.