Genpact off campus drive 2023 : Applications invited from BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT freshers , view details and apply here
We are looking for dynamic people who will be able to create path-breaking software solutions possessing a passion for Software Development / Testing / Web Development/ Support Services etc.
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
• Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
• Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
• Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
• Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Qualifications we seek in you!
• BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT
• Problem solving mindset
• Good communication skills
• Quick learner and Good team player
Apply for Genpact off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.