Future firsts off campus drive 2023 for freshers with BE BTech , read details and apply now for Market Analyst – Trainee role.
The job involves dealing in the most exotic financial derivatives & futures markets and would be trained to acquire the strong understanding of market structure for various Asset classes. It would require Identification, Research and Development of new strategies and ideas. It would involve analyzing and assimilation of market news/information/data to determine market sentiments, using technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions.
- • Strong Academics, Degree Educated or Equivalent.
- • Preferable educational streams: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering.
- • Not required.
- • In case of experienced candidates, good understanding and experience in futures markets and proven track record is essential.
- • Numerate, great at math
- • Quick thinker, especially under high pressure
- • Competitive
- • Sharp, with deep intelligence
- • Hardworking
- • Passionate and driven to succeed
- • Perform even better under pressure, and retain capacity for dispassionate learning in real-time
- • Demonstrated strength of character: integrity, initiative, judgment, commitment, emotional stability, persistence, resilience
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.