Free Google Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Internship for students in second year of study
Google Student Training in Engineering Minimum qualifications:
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Google training Preferred qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2023 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process)
Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field. Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship. Google aims to inspire these underrepresented students to continue in the field with such a program. With this in mind, Google is pleased to announce the 2023 STEP internship in India.
It will be open to under-represented groups who will be in the second year of their university studies by the Summer of 2023 and are studying Computer Science or a related subject.This program is open to all qualified University students and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
This summer trainee program includes:
Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
Also read : Virtual Internship by AICTE, Apply here
Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
Our Summer internship starts in May/June 2023 and is 10-12 weeks in duration.
Apply for Google Student Training in Engineering Program