Ericsson off campus drive 2023 : candidates with Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA can apply for role of Engineer.
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation!
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
What you will do
- Involved in Solution Design, Development and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
You will bring
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Ericsson off campus drive 2023 Key Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
Also read : IBM off campus drive 2023 , apply now