Elucidata off campus hiring for remote hiring opportunity of QA Engineer (Intern) role, read details and apply now for Elucidata recruitment 2023
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards, play a critical role in shipping out a stable release, identifying defects in the product, and timely log them. Intern role we are offering is for 6 months with chance of getting converted to FTE post performance evaluation at the end of the internship tenure. We are looking for someone interested in testing SaaS platforms and their applications over products and who has good problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Perform execution, analyze test results, report defects and drive issues to resolution using defect life cycle
● Able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Work with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, design, and customer success) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Effectively communicate and handle client interactions
● Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Able to assist other members of the QA Team in setting up an automation pipeline
Skills and qualifications required:
● Undergraduate in a technical discipline
● An ideal candidate is someone with a technical background who has moved to Software Quality Assurance
● Knowledge of software test life cycle activities
● Strong hold on identifying corner cases and test coverage
● Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
● Prior work with Software Quality as a test engineer is helpful
● Background in biotechnology or similar fields will be a big plus
Benefits We Offer
● Competitive compensation including ESOPs
● Unlimited vacation and holiday time off
● Best-in-class health insurance and mental health benefits
● A remote-first work environment with the flexibility to work out of anywhere
● Structured learning program for growth
● The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a growing company
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.