eLitmus recruitment for Software Associate . 2023 batch BE / B.Tech freshers can apply for the role. Read full details and apply now
- 2023 batch BE / B.Tech.
- Proficient coder
- High problem-solving and algorithmic thinking skills
- Vociferous reader
Also read : Infosys off campus recruitment 2023 , Apply now | Associate Analyst
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside of your curriculum
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX-compliant OS (Linux/ MacOS/ Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles, and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued to what’s happening in the world at large around you – you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
- Stipend during the internship period would be
- ₹ 29,000 per month while working from the office
- ₹ 20,900 per month while working from home
- The CTC of 12 lakh includes Phantom Bonus stocks worth 4 lahks which is assured cash (not linked to stock price) and paid out over 3 years.
- Above mentioned CTC would be applicable post-successful completion of the internship on 31-Jul-2023.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
₹ 12,10,000 | Internship Stipend ₹ 29k/month
Apply for eLitmus recruitment for Software Associate