elitmus off campus hiring 2023 is open for Software Associate role . Candidates with BE / B.Tech can apply for the off campus hiring. Read complete eligibility and details here
The selection happens in Round 3. You can see the exact assignment and start preparing for it straight away.
- Round 1 – Elimination round
- This will be based on your eLitmus test scores and answers to a few other questions which are captured as part of the selection process
- Round 2 – Assignment round
- Show you are serious and can learn
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for this round
- Round 3 – Ability to change the World & show you are interesting
- The assignment details can be seen here: problem statement
- It will give you a sense of what kind of exciting problems we solve in eLitmus
- 2023 batch BE / B.Tech.
- Proficient coder
- High problem-solving and algorithmic thinking skills
- Vociferous reader
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside of your curriculum
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX-compliant OS (Linux/ MacOS/ Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles, and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued to what’s happening in the world at large around you – you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
- Stipend during the internship period would be
- ₹ 29,000 per month while working from the office
- ₹ 20,900 per month while working from home
- The CTC of 12 lakh includes Phantom Bonus stocks worth 4 lahks which is assured cash (not linked to stock price) and paid out over 3 years.
- Above mentioned CTC would be applicable post-successful completion of the internship on 31-Jul-2023.
Apply for elitmus off campus hiring 2023 batch
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.