Read details for Elevate K-12 off campus drive.B.E/B.Tech/master’s in computer science (or equivalent) can apply for the off campus drive
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
Problems you’ll get to solve include:
• Engineer virtual delivery solutions that enable Elevate live instructors to deliver the most personalized, interactive, and engaging instruction to K-12 students across schools in the United States today, and globally tomorrow, enabling them to learn effectively and prepare for the future.
• Build unique solutions to allow teachers to teach from anywhere, on their own terms, and to rediscover their love for teaching.
• Develop solutions that enable schools and districts to bring interactive live platforms in a seamless manner into their educational systems, giving them the ability to not only solve the teacher shortage crisis, but also offer unique learning opportunities for their students.
• Construct analytics and AI solutions to tailor content, curriculum, and teaching approaches based on large-scale education delivery models.
● Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET Core and Angular
● Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse requirements, design solutions, and implement new features
● Develop and implement unit tests and integration tests to ensure software quality
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers
What you will need:
● B.E/B.Tech/master’s in computer science (or equivalent) fromTier-1 college or university (IITs/RECs/BITS/PESIT/RV)
● 1 – 3 years of experience
● Understanding of MS Technologies: MS Dynamics 365, PowerApps, SharePoint, Power BI
● Understanding of Backend Technologies: MSSQL 2016.
● Preferred understanding of Cloud: Azure.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
● Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
● General understanding of Agile software development methodologies
Apply for Elevate K-12 off campus drive
Also read : Wiley edge off campus recruitment 2023, apply now
Also read : Tata power off campus recruitment BE BTech