Dover off campus drive for freshers with BE BTech 2022/2023 passouts for role of trainee , read details and apply now for recruitment
We are looking for highly motivated and talented Trainee Software Engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity, innovation and have significant experience in embedded software and web application design for high performance, fault tolerant, high availability applications to join our project team at Navi – Mumbai office
Basic Skills and Experience
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong C programming skills
- Understanding of OS concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management
- Hands on Embedded systems debugging via GDB and JTAG
- Hands on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers / multiprocessor systems
- Hands on with SPI, USB, UART, I2C, E2PROM, NOR/NAND Flash, CAN and Ethernet
- Team Player as well as individual performer
- Engineers with experience in web and PC application development
- Understanding of basic cryptographic techniques and security protocols like PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, MD5, SHA, Digital Signing
- A passion and curiosity for sensors, embedded, electronics and web technology
- Is always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- Loves and understands technology and keeps on top of trends
- Would want to work in a lean, agile and most of test-driven environment
- Be able to demonstrate Embedded, PC or web-based projects done out of curriculum
Work Arrangement : [[onsite]]
Consideration criteria : 2022/2023 passout with a B.E. (Electronics) or B.Tech (Electronics)
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.