DOSS games Internship 2023 is open for the role of Unity developer Intern , Bachelor’s or Master’s degree students can apply for the internship now
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic hypercasual game developer intern to join our game development team. As a hypercasual game developer intern, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and gain hands-on experience in the field of hyper casual game development.
- Work with the game development team to design, code, and test hypercasual games.
- Assist in the creation of game mechanics, levels, and visuals.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Test and debug games to ensure compatibility and stability across multiple platforms.
- Continuously iterate and improve upon existing games, fixing bugs and adding new features.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hypercasual game development, including new tools, technologies, and platforms.
Also read : Google & AICTE virtual internship program , apply now
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Game Development, or a related field.
- 6 months of experience in game development
- Strong interest in hypercasual game development.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Unity or other game engines.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C#, Java, or a similar programming language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Apply for DOSS games Internship 2023
One Comment on “DOSS games Internship |Apply for Unity Developer role”